Data Privacy Notice
Harmony Headwraps complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your data and privacy are important and we will handle them securely, fairly and legally at all times.
This privacy notice explains what data we collect and how we store and use it.
What Information Do We Collect?
We keep all the data that you give us when you sign up on our website, and place orders.
- · Name
- · Address (current and previous)
- · Email address
- Order History
You are free to delete your account with us at any time, at which point the data will be deleted.
What don’t we keep?
We do not store bank details or credit/debit card numbers. Our payments are processed via Paypal and we have access to your name, address and email address via this only.
Where We Keep Your Data - Security
The security of your personal data is a very major concern for us. We have legal obligations to keep it safe and handle it with care.
All website data is kept on high quality UK based servers, which meets the European Commission standards for data protection. We do not store your data offline.
How Do We Use Your Information?
The GDPR says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason for doing so.
The permitted Legal Bases for processing are set out in article 6 of the GDPR. At least one of these must apply whenever we process your personal data:
· Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose (for example, sending you your order!)
· Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
· Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
· Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone's life.
· Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
· Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Who We Share Your Information With And Why
We don’t share your information with anyone.
We never share your data with third parties, unless we choose a trusted supplier to provide a service such as email newsletters. In this case, our suppliers will be carefully vetted and only the minimum personal data is shared in order to provide a service.
Your rights as an individual can be found here
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commisioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk
This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.
Concept and production: